SSC CGL is usually chosen by the young graduates who wish to make their careers secure by getting placed in government offices and ministries. In this kind of examination recruitment is done to hire candidates after judging their IQ level and knowledge about the subject for certain positions and also test their physical fitness as per the requirement of the job. Students must be aware of all the details so as to appear for the exam.
Must be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal, Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee who had came to India, before the 1st January, 1962 for settling in India. A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda etc for settling in India is also eligible for SSC
Qualification for Assistant Audit Officer:
- The candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University, CA/CS/MBA/Cost and Management Accountant/Masters in Commerce/Masters in Business Studies.
Junior Statistical Officer:
Graduate from any recognized University and with minimum 60% in Mathematics in Class.Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics as one of the subjects in graduation
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent
The candidates must be physically fit as per the standards of the Inspector as there are certain necessary Physical Standards for the post of Inspector,Sub-Inspector in CBI and Sub-Inspector in NIA. Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate only will be accepted by the Commission.The age limit mentioned under the SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria is may be different for different posts. After clearing SSC CGL the pay scale will be different for different posts.
SSC coaching in kochi has clearly stated the physical standard eligibility for the following posts: Sub Inspector NIA, Inspector in Central Excise, Examiner, Preventive Officer and /Inspector & Sub-Inspector in CBN. Candidates who qualify the specified physical measurements will be eligible for the respective posts. PwD (Person with Disabilities) candidates are not eligible for the post of Assistant Section Officer in Intelligence Bureau.
The Government has provided information regarding Interviews for Junior Level Posts. Accordingly, the recruitment to the Selection Posts will be through OMR/Computer Based Objective Type Multiple Choice Examination.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for OMR/Computer Based Examination based on the percentage of marks in Essential Qualifications as indicated in the application. Candidates will be shortlisted as, 25 candidates for every vacancy, subject to availability of a sufficient number of eligible candidates.
- For the purpose of shortlisting of candidates for OMR/Computer Based Examination, the Commission will follow the rules mentioned by the University/Institution and take into account the percentage of marks as indicated in the Final Year Marks Statement.
- If the Merit of the candidate is given in the Final Year Mark Statement in CGPA without showing the similar percentage of marks, the Commission will be following the criteria provided by the University/Institution in the Certificate, for arriving at the similar percentage.
- The Commissions decision in shortlisting candidates will be final. No appeal will be entertained against such Shortlisting criteria. The information provided by the candidates in the applications will be verified by the Commission concerning the original documents after the OMR/Computer Based Examination.
Candidates who clear the exam will be eligible for jobs in the following fields:
Central Vigilance commission
Ministry of external affairs
Income Tax Inspector